Time to finally paint some of the thunderhawk! The interior is very detailed, but sadly the design means most of it is hidden. I decided to spend some time painting the while kit, despite the fact most of this work will never be sen other than in the following photos! I went for a grey interior, fairy utilitarian in nature. This scheme will be used on my storm raven as well. I used brass rather than gold for the trim, again to look more ancient but maintained, rather that a holy relic. The paint took a few days but it came out ok, them I re assembled the interior and gluing it to the bottom hull. Next step is the full assembly of the super structure and then filling in any gaps.